Woohoo! First award 🙂
Thank you Elm for nominating me! You are so lovely!
1. Thank the amazing person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. List 7 random things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 beautiful and creative bloggers who you think deserve this award.
4. Notify the amazing bloggers that you have nominated them.
So here’s 7
(kinda long) facts about me. I’m going to try to keep them interesting…
1. I’ve was an Irish Dancer for 12 years. I recently ‘retired.’ And no, I’m sadly not Irish…
2. My music taste is whack. I’ll literally listen to whatever. Not saying I’ll like whatever… But I’m definitely very open-minded when it comes to music. I don’t have any ‘off-limits’ genres. There’s nothing I won’t at least give a shot. My favorite music tends to be alternative, pop punk, and indie
(indie pop is bae). (If you have music suggestions please let me know in the comments!)
3. I ran cross country and track in high school. I hated competing though because I get so stressed and nervous. I’m definitely a Nervous Nelly, and the fact that my team depends on me freaks me out! I really enjoy practice, so yes, I’m that weirdo that runs for fun…
4. When I got my wisdom teeth out last summer I couldn’t stop laughing because all I remembered before getting knocked out was that my doctor said “You didn’t eat breakfast, did you?” I shook my head no, and then he said, “Good, here’s your breakfast.” And he gave me the IV with the meds to knock me out. I thought it was SO FUNNY. I repeated the story to my parents the whole car ride home.
5. I hate being hot. I also hate being cold. I can never win, really.
6. I love talking to and meeting new people. I especially like the fact that everyone has a different past and outlook on life. I’m not very good at approaching people though.
7. When I was 4 I was jumping on my parent’s bed and I fell off, landed on my head, and bit my tongue. I remember the doctor sang the “5 Little Monkeys” nursery rhyme to me. I was so embarrassed, but I did like eating only Popsicles for two weeks!
So those facts probably either made you want to get to know me more, or the opposite. I did my best.
I know this isn’t 7, but I’m clueless as to who else to nominate. Thank you to the people above for being active on my posts! I enjoy all of your blogs so much! 🙂