I was nominated for this award by secrethandbook4teens! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🙂
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominators.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1. What is the hardest thing about being a teen?
In my opinion, the hardest thing about being a teen is having that small taste of freedom and wanting more, but being denied of it.
2. Do you know how to meditate?
I do not, but I am curious about it. I have trouble sleeping and heard that it can be helpful for that!
3. What do you do to relieve stress?
I talk about what’s bothering me to someone I trust, or I listen to music and write/blog!
4. Do you believe people when they say you can achieve your dreams or do you think it’s BS?
I believe that you can achieve your dreams if you believe that you can. You have to want your dream as bad as you want to breathe. When you are at the point that you would do absolutely anything, you will be successful!
5. Apple or Android?
6. What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
This is a tough one because I can’t really think of anything. I guess I would enter the lottery knowing I’d come out a millionaire xD
7. If you had 1 hour in mall where you could pick out anything you wanted, no matter what the price, what would you buy?
Probably way too many clothes.
8. Chocolate or vanilla?
9. What scares you?
Failure, and regret.
10. What song are you currently obsessed with?
Message Man by Twenty One Pilots! (But I’ve also been into their song Holding Onto You)
11. If you could choose a superpower what would it be and why?
I’d really like to be able to force people to listen to me. Is that a superpower?
My 11 Nominations will be
(if you’ve done this, feel free to opt out!!)
My questions for you all are:
1. If you had one “do-over” in your life, what would you do differently?
2. What are you most proud of?
3. If you could only listen to 5 songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
4. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
5. If you won the lottery, how would you spend your money?
6. What is your favorite book? Optional: Why?
7. What would you consider your strongest quality?
8. You’ve been signed up for a talent show! What will you do?
9. Yes, you have an age that you can’t change, but what age do you feel like?
10. What skill would you like to learn?
11. What would a perfect day look/feel like to you?
I’m curious to see your responses! Hopefully all these questions made sense!