Lessons I’ve learned in 2016:
- Sometimes you’ll go through a rough patch, that doesn’t mean everyone else is fine. Other people have rough times too.
- A bad grade isn’t the end of the world, don’t dwell on it. Focus on what you can do to improve next time.
- The future is not and will not ever be secure. Stop stressing out trying to make it that way.
- No matter how anxious and nervous you get about a certain situation, it will only make the situation worse. Try to calm down.
- Take the time to take care of yourself.
I hope everyone has had a great start to their 2017!