- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers for this award
- Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and link to the post you created.
My blog started because I wanted to keep my memories alive. I always feel like I forget things, so here’s my way of making sure I don’t.
My advice to new bloggers would be to stay active on your blog. Post when you can, but also be sure to read posts of others and leave comments with your thoughts. You don’t need to comment on EVERY post you see (that can be tedious!) but if you think something is worth mentioning, mention it! My other piece of advice is to be yourself and post about things you want to post about. Bloggers love to learn and hear about your thoughts. Just because not all of us are studying the same thing you are doesn’t mean we aren’t willing to learn! I have a third piece of advice and I know that isn’t a part of this award, but consider it a bonus tip: USE TAGS. It makes it 100 times easier for people to find your posts if they search something you post about!
This is a scheduled post and I’ll go back and nominate people if I have time, if I don’t, you guys will have to forgive me. College is busy!