I’ve been with my boyfriend for over 2 and half years now. His 20th birthday was yesterday and I spent MONTHS trying to figure out what to buy him. I know this is not an uncommon struggle for girlfriends/boyfriends everywhere, so here’s some ideas of what to buy your boyfriend (or significant other).
- Concert tickets – just keep in mind, you’ll have to buy your own as well if you plan on going
- Shoes – just know what size!
- Video Games
- Make a tied blanket!
- Make a scrapbook of your favorite memories
- Make a playlist
- Sports merchandise for his favorite team!
- Pay for a nice date for the both of you
- Phone case
Trust me, even with this list it’s probably still going to be hard because buying things for other people tends to be very difficult.
No matter what, whoever you are buying for will appreciate your effort. Don’t stress out too much!